4.6 184 0.5
BBundercover
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Im just bubbling with anticipation as to what this product could be . I’m currently keeping my hair natural for about two months now and I literally cannot go back to straightening. I feel i was encouraged more to do so by Beauty bulletin and im so excited about the transition I know that you’re probably wondering how but as per Beauty bulletins motto real women real reviews left an impact on me and hit me quite deep with the natural long live natural hair. Anyway enough of that im just excited about this big reveal i wanted to try out Shea Butter for a long time but never got around to it and nobody I knew had reviewed it so I didn’t follow through. I washed my hair twice since I received the shampoo and conditioner and my hair felt like a little childs hair that had never been touched or had been damaged. You know when you touch little childrens hair you feel that natural beautiful softness yess yess that exact feeling my hair was sooooo soft so beautiful and so lightweight it almost felt like air. I was just basking in that gorgeous feeling. It smells alot like luxury shampoo and conditioner because whenever i go to the salon I noticed that their shampoo doesn’t smell like our normal bottled shampoo and this smells like the shampoo i used awhile ago that cost like close to R350 yes that was high-end brands !!! So im pretty sure its not drugstore product! The feel of the product is very light weight the consistency is not thick which i like because I don’t want to spend a long time rinsing out product that’s just annoying and the shampoo foams up real quick so im left wondering what on earth can this be you know? thats it from me till the big reveal Xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply