4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover Shea Butter Shampoo & conditioner
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I had been using The brand 'organics' shampoo and conditioner on my hair for a long time so I'm no stranger to shea butter. Organics is one of my favorite hair care range so I was extremely delighted when I used this #BBundercover product because it smells and feels like home!! The #BBundercover product is so mild and gentle, so if this is an alternative for the brand I also love then I'm super exited! The shampoo gently cleanses while deeply moisturizing my hair. It has a thick lotion like consistency but is more runny than other shampoos that I have used in the past. I love the fragrance, it is very mild and pleasant and lingers in my hair for a while. It does not get rinsed out in one go and a bit more quantity than usual shampoos, but it gives a decent amount of lather and removes all the dirt, oil and other residue in my hair . Usually other shampoos leave my hair dry but it's not the case with this one, my hair was soft and moisturized before I even put the condition on it but I must admit the conditioner was the cherry on top. My hair loved the product that's why I am SO convinced that this #BBundercover product is 'Organics' 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply