4.6 184 0.5
#bbundercover hair review
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I'm super excited to take part in this exciting project. So we received shampoo and conditioner from BB unbranded.unmarked .Yes beauties ,we are going in completely blind and undercover. I've used these products once so far and after my first wash my hair feels soft and bouncy and waaay more shiny. What I love about this hair range is it's smell it has a fruity like smell and I cannot stop smelling my hair. If u look closely at the shampoo and conditioner u can see a glitter like substance inside an I'm sure this is the reason for adding shine to my hair. I've got dry and damaged hair so what is a added bonus to this product is that it contains shea butter which is extra good for moisturising our locks. I wish I could reveal which brand it is however we will have to wait for the exciting reveal. I have 2 brands in mind which im pretty sure these products come from and therefore would like to say im thinking it's a high-end beauty brand as it feels and smells like a luxary beauty product. Looking forward to the great reveal and sharing it with you . Xoxo Raabia xoxo 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply