4.6 184 0.5
Bonafide: Undercover Brand- Shampoo & Conditioner with Shea Butter
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I am so excited to have been selected to review this new Shampoo and Conditioner for this super undercover brand with Beauty Bulletin. The campaign is so exciting because we are blind testing completely. No branding, no name, no price tag, and the only clue we have is that this product is all natural (where possible) and contains shea butter. The smell is so gentle and the product itself, has really good texture. The smell is so familiar to me so I certainly cannot wait for the big reveal a few weeks from now! It has a bit of a salon feel to me, kind of like the Tre’semme range of products. Which is also on the brink of high-end. When it comes to the high-end brands and drugstore brands it’s really difficult to decide which to take. Because sometime the cheaper the brands the less ingredients which sometimes could be loads better on your hair. I find it quite difficult to find all natural products in general so I would almost always choose the natural product. I somehow think that these products could be LUSH Cosmetics because of the natural ingredients and the shea butter. The packaging is also very chic and I’m loving the black and white, it’s like, to the point and ready for action. I’m all about the minimalistic packaging and the fact the shampoo and conditioner are both white, which means no added colourants. Slightly scented (just how I like it) and just knowing that it contains shea butter, makes my hair feel better. I hope that this will be an affordable brand because I certainly feel that my damaged hair could use this kind of treatment with every shower and not just at a salon. I cannot wait for the reveal and I hope that you guys are as excited about the reveal as I am.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply