4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover [Unbranded] Product review with Shea Butter
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Receiving limited information regarding a brand usually has me steering clear of it. Although I tend to use various shampoos and conditioners - from sulfate free to the popular store bought products, having a sensitive skin means any changes in my hair naturally affect the rest of my body either negatively or positively. As someone who regularly visits professional salons to have my done, I was pleasantly surprised after the initial wash. Having suffered with hair breakage and hair loss of late, and often dryness, this Shea Butter formula transformed my hair into a soft, light feeling crown. I spent the entire weekend on the go, attending events, and running around the city and many of my friends even asked if I had gone to the salon as my hair was left looking and feeling as sleek as it did when it was at its optimal health a few months ago. Whatever this product may be I have already decided that I would repurchase it because finally I've found something that truly works for my hair, during any climate, and has a lasting effect. The quality of the formula reminds of my the high-end products I generally opt for in store but with added natural ingredients. It's been a real confidence booster having great hair again - and it's definitely brought out my natural hair color even more as many shampoos darken my naturally light brown/ orange hair. This one definitely has a thumbs up from me!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
JL
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply