4.6 184 0.5
Shea Butter Undercover
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

This is a really exciting product as it really is a blind test - which means feedback will be really unbiased. I have a feeling that this product is an off the shelf range from the likes of Clicks and Dischem and the only reason I say this is because of the scent and the colouring. In my experience I find that the basic brands (which I'm not hating on, as I use them myself) tend to give instructions like 'wash and repeat' and normally have a more pearlescent colouring and 'sweet/fruitier' scent. The one thing I look for in a conditioner is the thickness of the conditioner - as my hair needs something thick and creamy. The conditioner here isn't that thick but it really makes my hair manageable and I love how it feels when it dries - really soft and tame. The one thing I have found is my hair seems greasier, quicker - which may be due to the shea butter ingredients - or the fact that it's mid Summer and swelteringly hot :) I'm excited to find out who the brand is - but i stay true to my prediction that it's a budget range product. Even so, awesome feeling and scent and I'm thoroughly enjoying using it. * Impossible to rate price due to not knowing the price point of the product. Have therefore left it at a zero

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply