Review Detail

4.8 22 0.5
Conditioners July 12, 2018 832
Straight to the point
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Straight to the point, this has been the product I have used the most so far. And I like it.

We traveled overseas this month to the beach. My hair can go crazy in this climate but I am so thankful for this product. It has made my hair sleek, shiny and soft. I have been amazed, especially after my hair struggled while breastfeeding.
It contains organic Argan Oil (which is known to nourish and moisturise hair - and it sure does).

I love that the product is made form 50% recyclable material and is 100% recyclable. It is inspired by nature and contains organic extracts which make the scents and nourishing ingredients effective.

I think that it is affordable and that a drop goes a long way. It is lasting me well, and I have been washing my hair more often this month while away (you know, with all the sand that accumulates in your hair post beach). I have even seen my family members steal some drops when they showered.

I am keen to see how my hair reacts to it in the Joburg weather, but I have high hopes for these products because I have seen their effects in just one month.

Often I need to jump between shampoo brands, otherwise my hair becomes too comfortable and no longer has body or life, and Organics is one I will always turn to.

#theorganicslife
#beautybulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
lionheartmama
lionheartmama
L
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply