Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 16, 2015 166
Very effective cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't usually use cream cleansers, but I was on the lookout for a new cleanser, as I'd just finished my 4th bottle of TBS Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, and I wanted to try something new to see if there is anything better.

I always remove my makeup first using a micellar water (at the moment I'm using the new Garnier one for sensitive skins), so that my skin can really benefit from the cleanser I use afterwards, and not just have it mix around any makeup that's on the surface of my skin.

This cleanser has no smell to it, and it's a creamy white liquid. I apply this to a slightly damp face, after removing my makeup, and just massage it into my face and neck until my skin feels soothed and clean. I remove it with a warm, damp face cloth (you can get great ones from Human + Kind, in packs of 2). You can always see some makeup that was left behind coming off.

This is a really good alternative to my regular cleansing oil, and I'd definitely repurchase it, as it leaves my skin soft and hydrated and clean.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply