Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss April 02, 2012 149
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There are many natural alternatives to toothpaste. Clay, ash, chalk, siwak ... the list goes on. I remember my father telling us how as a kid he used charcoal powder to brush his teeth!
I can’t imagine myself going that route for fear of doing for more harm than good to my sensitive teeth and gums which I have been suffering from for as long as I can remember.
There isn’t much I can do but adopt a daily routine of flossing and using an over the counter toothpaste for sensitive teeth. After years of use, I feel that my toothpaste doesn’t have the same effect and then I found …
The Olgani Salts. I tried all three of them and yes it takes some time (two days in my case) to get used to the saltiness and textures but I found that they performed much better than toothpaste alone. The crystals melt almost immediately & do a fantastic job of cleaning, even coffee stains, leaving a fresh breath and relieving the discomfort of sensitive teeth & gums. A simple and effective natural way to ensure good oral hygiene.

french version on my blog beyond35.co.za
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply