Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 20, 2015 207
7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been trying this product out for 3 weeks now, and I'm almost sold... just a few more weeks to go!

I like that just one bottle provides so many health benefits for the inner and outer layers of the skin, even eliminating 1 major skin step, therefore saving on my time!

I like that that it provides adequate sunblock (SPF 20), although I prefer higher protection, especially for the Durban sun.

The fragrance is neither yummy nor nasty, as I'm used to either zero fragrance or a super light whiff of florals... Basically, I'm used to it by now.

I love the feel of it on my skin; distinctly textured but not tacky, heavy or extra-rich, and blends seamlessly into my skin after a few seconds. It doesn't leave residue nor melt off after a few hours. It also does so well when I'm wearing makeup! MY SKIN NOW FEELS & LOOKS WAY SOFTER, MORE SUPPLE, AND SMOOTHER.

The 40ml of product should last me a few more weeks more (about 6 weeks in total), as just one pump is enough for my face and neck.

The one, little downside of the formula is that it tends to burn the area around my eyes, so I mix it with an eye gel around the this area.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Olay 7-in-1 Duo.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply