Review Detail

3.8 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 29, 2011 441
Olay total effects cleansing age defying milk
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this cleanser for just over 2 weeks now and cant really say that i have seen any changes in my skin. i have however found that the cleanser leaves my skin soft and it doesnt feel tight and dry like some others. The instructions on the bottle was a bit confusing for me as it only states to wipe your face wiht the product and cotton wool. The product is cented slightly and is thick and very creamy and is actually nice when you wipe it on your face, but i dont like not washing the dirt off and did use lukewarm water after the cleaning and wiping as i found that the cleanser did take a lot of make up off but i had to use a lot, i would use about 4 cotton pads for my face and it still didnt feel that clean. I did use it on my eyes and it was great in removing mascara but it did sting when i got it in my eye after rinsing with water.

I have actually started using it more like a normal face wash and instead of the cotton pads used my fingers and gently kind of washed with it and then splashed it off. My face did feel more moisturised after cleaning but i do like a normal face wash more than a milky cleanser. I will keep on using it until its done to see the difference after two weeks and the end of the product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply