Review Detail

3.8 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 29, 2011 442
Olay Total Effects Age Defying Cleansing Milk
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauty Bulletin sent this cleansing milk to me to review. Thanks again BB. :)

I generally don't use milk cleansers as I prefer a product that can be washed off, otherwise my face is left feeling greasy and not clean enough. First off I like the smell of this cleansing milk. It's a very soft and powdery scent. This does remove makeup, but I quickly discovered that it worked better if I used it only in the morning or after I washed my face. It does leave your face feeling a bit oily and not very clean if you just apply it with a cotton pad. I also use it as an eye-makeup remover as it makes things a lot simpler and easier. But there is a warning on the bottle that you should immediately rinse eyes if any gets in there.

Olay have very good products and they are a known and trusted brand. Unfortunately I don't think this is a winner. I will keep using it as an extra step in my routine but wouldn't recommend it as a first step. It does leave my face smooth but I'm not sure of anti-aging benefits as I've only used it for a week. However my face did look a bit more refreshed than usual after using this a few times.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply