Review Detail

3.8 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 29, 2011 442
Olay total effects cleansing age defying milk
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thanks very much to the ladies at Beauty Bulletin for sending me this product to try as I have been wanting to try it out for ages. Unfortunately, I wasnt totally impressed by this product, simply because I prefer a cream cleanser that doubles up as a make-up remover and this one definitely doesnt.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
August 29, 2011
That's so funny Maryanne. I've been using this as an eye-makeup remover as well as a cleanser. LOL. But then I also haven't had any get in my eye. Haha.
C
csj16
August 29, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

I also tried to use it like that, but some got into my eye and it burnt terribly, then I thought I had better read the instructions and it says dont get into eyes so I thought I had better stop using it like that. I hate using seperate eye make-up removers as I really dont have the time and its so finicky, so if it comes to cream cleansers I prefer the Johnsons 3-in-1 and I think its about the same price too!
A
atomickitten
August 29, 2011

I generally don't use cleansers as I find them a bit greasy and I prefer to wash the product off. I didn't spot that on the bottle. Oops :) I'm so jealous that you also got the regenerist thermal skin polisher. :) I LOVE that product and used it quite a while ago. It has the most amazing sensation on your skin.
C
csj16
August 29, 2011

I KNOW!!! Am loving the thermal skin polisher... I also find the washes far more appealing and I my skin tends towards dryness actually. I just like that feeling of clean that you can only get from rinsing off a face wash and the thermal skin polisher really makes your skin feel SO clean!
A
atomickitten
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply