Review Detail

3.8 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 29, 2011 439
Cleanser and Toner in one product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started using this product 3 weeks ago, mainly because I had been pinching my mums night cream and I found Olay products to be so moisturizing, and awakening to my skin.

My Fiance bought me the Olay 7 effects age defying milk for R85 at a valentines day sale at his work.

How I use it: I wash my face with my regular face wash, cleanse my face with my regular cleanser and then I apply the cleanse/toner with my hands onto semi damp skin, I must say I am very generous with it, and I massage it into my skin, if any excess I always apply it to my hands. I then spritz some water (Body Shop Vitamin C spray) onto a cotton wool disc and wipe off the Milk Cleanser/Toner.

My skin is left very well moisturized, plump and glows. I do this everyday, twice a day. during the night I do not follow up with my regular moisturizer, I just leave it at the Milk Cleanser/toner, however during the day I will then apply my usual face cream.

Since my using it I have noticed my skin to be very plump, smooth and my blemishes are fading away, more particularly a blemish I had on the tip of my nose (it was caused by my washing my face with sunlight washing green bar)

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who feels they need a fresher face, works long hours, and has dull looking skin. before it I used to complain that i looked very stressed out and tired, well not anymore.
T
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply