Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes December 19, 2014 610
skin saving Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Super Cleansing System
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Earlier this year i noticed how bad my skin looked, I had blemishes, uneven skin tone, dark marks and weird looking spots and pimples, flustered, i searched the net for a solution and somehow landed on face brushes for a deeper clean. I looked all over for a good face wash brush but nothing seemed to be in my price range until I came across a review on the olay regenerist 3 point cleansing system, I was able to get my hands on one the next day and have been using it ever since!! The fact that it is waterproof makes it all the more amazing as i can do everything in the shower, its small and compact enough to fit in my hand and around the curves of my face.
In all honesty I wasn't a fan of the cleansing gel that came with the brush- it was a bit too harsh on my face so i use another cleanser with it.

Pros:
1. Its small and compact making it easy to handle and very easy for travelling
2. It has 2 speeds so you control how deep your deep clean is
3. Its waterproof so you can definitely use it in the shower
4. The price is amazing (less than R350,00)
5. It cleans 4 times better than just using your hands and you can definitely feel the difference

Cons:
1. Mine tends to jam up and stop working for days at a time, forcing me to use a manual face brush
2. The cleansing gel provided with the product is slightly harsh on sensitive skin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply