Review Detail

3.7 3 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays January 04, 2014 395
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So here I found myself standing in Clicks, staring at all the beautiful and delicious products that Oh So Heavenly has to offer, when my eyes caught this little gem.
1) Shimmery! Who can resist shimmery? It sprays on leaving a gel like substance on your skin that you have to spread and rub in a bit.
2) It leaves a beautiful light shimmery glow on your skin.
3) Ladies, it SMELLS DIVINE!!! ...and I mean so YUMMY that I could easily take a bite out of myself ;-).
4) The best part is that even in Durban's hottest summer, the fragrance lasts for about three hours and then slowly fades to a soft lovely lingering powdery scent.
5) This fragrance just lifts my spirits instantly! It is totally impossible to feel down when one smells this!
6) At the price of R19.95, I am going to buy it again and again and also try all the other delicious flavours...ummm I mean fragrances ;-). Check it out at their website: www.ohsoheavenly.co.za.

ADORE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
January 04, 2014
Love you review Sue,I totally love this shimmer spray smells really great.Im a OSH fan and adore they products they give amazing results at such a affordable price.And they products are so beautiful and feminine.
L
LoveAngel
January 04, 2014
Thank you Angel, yes they are definitely on my favourites list!
S
Sue1N
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply