Review Detail

4.8 63 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes September 13, 2010 4240
O Soooo Heavenly
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well do I need to review any further cause the name says it all ;-)

All the products in this range or ranges always got the most eye-catching packaging that makes you want to open it up and smell it. Its almost as if you want to taste it , it look so good. So a high thumbs up for that!

One of the biggest positive for me is the fact that its not tested on animals, which is definitely something that I consider before I buy a product.

On the product, every single product smell divine and I find myself constantly with my nose up a tube smelling and exploring as soon as I see a new O So Heavenly product. Smell is a huge turn-on or turn-of in product for me but I do know that its normally the fragrance in products that hyper allergic people's skin cant tolerate, but even here this products are soft and gentle on the skin without causing irritation on the skin. As with dove this is the only other product I can safely use on my little boy since he's got an extremely sensitive skin.

The product are creamy and soft with an aroma that leaves you feeling spoiled. It always leaves my skin feeling nourished and with the vitamins and oils they add to it.

Like we always say in our family "there is no lather like a O SO HEAVENLY lather"!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. O so heavenly

Finding our about gift pack of o so heavenly

Leave a Reply