Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays September 29, 2014 182
a good starter primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is R 119.95 available from clicks stores for a 45ml tube in pretty pink packaging!its part of their new age defence collection and punted as being able to blur fine lines and wrinkles,enlarged pores, imperfections and shine with pearl microsphere blur technology thereby scattering light to create soft focus!It is odourless and squeezes out a soft medium consistency white cream that spreads a little too easily and stays on the skins surface a few moments too long! Once absorbed it leaves skin ferling silky soft n velvety to touch but by 11 my nose was shiny and my makeup had all but dissolved in the durban heat! Ive used many primers: loreals magic blur, clarins instant perfecting touch, smashbox's photofinish, revlons photoready and i can honestly say they did what they promised!
For me my primer must enhance the life of my makeup, mattify n perfect!
Ive opted to keep this as evening skincare as what was definite thats a huge plus for this product was the soft focus blurring of imperfections! With a bronzer i think this will enhance my makeup look for a beach day or an evening out!also in its favour is the list of goodies it contains hydrolysed silk,sodium hyaluronate(hyulauronic acid is a major skin plumper), retinyl palmitste(vitamin a need i say more),tocopherol acetate(vitamin e) and some ingredients that no doubt are silicones which give it the soft texture!so in terms of primers this is more than just that its skincare too!
Keeping in mind that i have been spoilt by high endbrands that work overtime for me and that i do not touch my makeup up at all during the day this will not be a repurchase for me! However i do think its a great starter primer for drier skins and those just starting to use a primer!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 06, 2014
Thanks for the review. Despite everything I still want to give this a try, for the simple reason that Oh so Heavenly is now endorsed by Beauty without Cruelty:) When making a purchase, it's one of the first things I look for. Thanks once again.
Z
Zanell06
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply