Review Detail

4.7 8 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes December 05, 2013 529
Leg & Foot Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For some odd reason, I have been wanting a leg and foot spray from the get-go of announcing my pregnancy. Something in my head says that this could be a very rewarding product to use. As my pregnancy goes into it's final lap with a mere 9 weeks left, I am feeling the pressure, more and more, on my feet (and I have the contributing factor of the summer heat). Needless to say, I feel and look as if my feet are that of elephants (not very sexy!) The day I received this wrapped up gift, I vowed to put it to good use, starting with day one. I absolutely adore the cooling agent in this product as I definitely feel the pressure, slowly, leaving my tired feet. I will agree that it achieves its objective and leaves your feet feeling energized and refreshed with each spray, so much so that I have started carrying this in my hand bag because any moment that I can get the pressure of my feet, is not complete without a spritz from heaven's waterfall. My husband has recently gained knowledge of my guilty pleasure and well you would think he would spray this on my feet every evening, followed by a foot massage, the cheeky bugger asks to have his feet sprayed, before I even remember to put it to use, on myself!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply