Review Detail

4.7 8 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes December 05, 2013 530
Belly Butter and Body Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never stuck to a routine of rubbing body lotion on me, daily, until pregnancy sunk in. I started to realize how my skin had a thirst that was not being quenched sufficiently by other products. With summer out in full force and stretch marks that itch, I was definitely intrigued to try these products. The scent, just as with all Oh So Heavenly products, is a divine blend of light aromatherapy oils that provide an instant calm to any day! I am in love with the consistency of the belly butter, it is a thick and rich lotion that provides the ultimate moisture to my growing belly. I don't think I have found a body butter that resembles the texture of real butter so closely. Best part? There is no oiliness or stickiness after applying this sweet treat. The body lotion has definitely become part of my daily skin routine. I have found that in summer, I am always in the pool trying to cool off and take pressure off my tired and sore feet, but after a good swim my skin is lacking in that natural glow and moisture. I have started applying the body lotion, especially after swims, and have been surprisingly happy about the results. The unique blend of oils creates a nourishing gift to your ever-growing body. As some of you may know, Argan oil is great for its restorative effects and if I didn't believe this before - it was definitely proven by using these two pampering products. It has improved my skins suppleness and has left it looking and feeling great, giving me that pregnancy glow that I otherwise, lacked.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply