4.7 8 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes December 05, 2013 530
Bath Soak
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

R29.99 - Clicks

Let me begin with a few things so you have an idea where this review comes from. Firstly, I thoroughly dislike bathing, I will much rather shower than bath as I have fainting spells after a bath. Secondly, I never purchase bath products, it seems every time I am in need of something, I get given a set or something to try out - not complaining, as I am in love with all things that leave me smelling so good! However, after this - I think I may have to go out and purchase this entire collection!

Being pregnant comes with many aches and pains - but it is all made worth it when you get to see your belly do a dance. After exhausting all my options, I eventually decided to soak in a bath and try something my mother-in-law had brought me, a few weeks back. This soak. Wow, I fell in love with the aroma, that not only filled the bathroom but my entire house, the combination of natural oils gave a "heavenly" scent that immediately put my mind - and more importantly my body - at ease. After bathing, I loved that the scent stayed with me and I could definitely feel that my body had soaked in the moisture, leaving me feeling pampered and relaxed. I am eager to give the entire collection a try, I see on their website that it includes a body wash, lotion, stretch mark creme and oil, bust treatment, nipple cream, body butter and a leg and foot spray! I do believe this is a range worth trying, whether you have recently had children or are currently expecting.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply