Review Detail

4.1 6 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays January 14, 2014 651
Keep dry and smell delicious!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Everyone who knows me on BB, will know by now that I LOVE Oh So Heavenly products for their quality, price, variety, delicious flavours and the fact that they are not tested on animals.

My thoughts on this product:
1) I chose it, because when I opened the bottle in Clicks to smell, it just grabbed me by the nose and did not let go! It smells yummy! The smell stays with you the whole day, but is soft and fruity and not overpowering or too sweet at all.
2) I usually wear Mitchum, as I need all the help I can get in the humid Durban summer weather. I have tried several roll-ons over the years and each and every one could not live up to their promises of dryness and day long protection.
3) This little roll-on totally amazed me. Not only could I still faintly smell it at the end of a very hot humid day, but I definitely felt dryer under my arms than anywhere else on my body. I would not go as far as saying it will keep one dry for 48 hours, but for a day it will work hard at keeping wetness and odours away.
4) It left no stains or marks on my clothing as promised.

FINAL THOUGHTS: OSH does it again! Great smelling product that lives up to its promises of dryness, odour control and no marks on clothing. LOVE IT!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply