Review Detail

5.0 20 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 16, 2015 1000
Oh So Heavenly Cupcake Kisses and Strawberry Smooch Bubble Balms
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I originally heard about the Bubble Balms from a fellow blogger and decided to try it out. I originally bought the Cupcake Kisses flavour and I must say that I absolutely loved it.
It is in a cute bubble shape (as seen in the picture and the name). It applies silky smooth, absolutely perfect, it tastes / smells delightful and leaves your lips beautifully kissable every single time.

I loved the bubble balms so much that I purchased the Strawberry Smooch flavor a few weeks after my original purchase and purchased the Cupcake kisses flavor for my mother.
I must say that these are absolutely delightful and to make them even better, they create the perfect base coat if you like to apply lip-balms before applying your lipsticks, which I sometimes do because some of the lipsticks I have are not so great at moisturizing the lips perfectly.

So for delightful, moisturizing and cute lip balms, at a ridiculously affordable price for the quality, then OSH Bubble Balm is the perfect pick, (as I heard out to buy the rest of the flavours).

xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply