Review Detail

5.0 20 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 16, 2015 1003
Oh So Heavenly Strawberry Smooch Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh So Heavenly Strawberry Smooch Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm is a decadent bubble balm bursting with frosted strawberry and rich whipped cream flavour to delight your senses while working to soothe your lips. Specially shaped to easily deliver the perfect amount of silky lip balm with every application, your lips will be both the sweet and the soft spot! Treat yourself to kissable lips that taste as good as they look!

The OSH Strawberries & Cream Bubble Balm smells divine, a delicious mixture of strawberry and cream. It reminds me of a platter filled with enticing strawberries with whipped cream, but none of the calories. On application, the balm bursts out an intense scent which matures into a scrumptious linger on the lips. The balm absorbs into the lips effortlessly leaving them feeling intensely moisturised, soothed and totally kissable. It applies easily onto the lips and does not leave any residue. This effect is long-lasting. The packaging is cute and playful – a little round pink bomb of goodness. Sadly, when I opened my balm, it was damaged – the balm had split into two.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply