Review Detail

5.0 20 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 16, 2015 996
Oh So Heavenly Bubble Balm Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I picked up two of the three flavours from my local Clicks for R22.00 each – bargain! I bought them the in Strawberries & Cream and Vanilla Cupcake flavours. They also sell a Chocolate Hazelnut variation which I decided to pass on, but only because the brown packaging didn’t really appeal to me.

As far as keeping my lips soft and smooth goes, these balms knock it out of the park. My lips feel like baby skin again, which is so refreshing to feel after the dry winter. I’d recommend them over many brands in the lip-moisturising department.

The scent of these balms is amazing. They give off a strong scent which is sweet but not overpowering and, let me tell you, they smell good enough to eat! The purple balm, Vanilla Cupcake, is especially delectable. I think I apply it every 30 minutes or so because I can’t get enough of the smell.

The other thing I really love is that you don’t need to get your fingers dirty. Often with a ‘tub based’ lip balm, you need to stick your fingers in and then apply to your lips. But these balms are perfectly round shaped and you apply them directly – they just glide right over your lips.

If you like yummy scented products and you’re in the market for a cute, affordable, and effective lip balm, then this range is for you!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply