Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Eyeshadows June 25, 2012 324
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I treated myself to The Nyx Walnut Pearl loose pigment while in Clicks the other day.
I was really excited when Clicks started stocking Nyx quite a few of their products already. I love their single blush and their eye trios are awesome! However, I am not afraid to admit that loose pigments have always intimidated the hell out of me.
I decide to start small and bought The Walnut Pearl loose pigment - a delicious toasty brown shade which I envisioned doing a smokey eye with.
The packaging is cute, the price is quite reasonable - R45 - and the payoff is amazing. That is, of course, if can get the stuff out of the bottle! Eventually I had to grab a small brush and stick is right into the bottle to get some out and I was terrified of spilling the powder all over my hands and dresser.
Despite that whole debacle I was really happy with the outcome. The colour is gorgeous. Warm and shimmery and slightly iridescent. It blends easily and can look really natural as well as really intense. I just have to rethink how to put powder on a brush.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply