Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Eyeshadows June 25, 2012 278
Pure Colour - Great Payoff
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The jar is really tiny and it is impossible to dip a brush into it. Even if you have a narrow enough brush, it is hard to control how much pigment you get on it. Since the colour of these is super intense it is better to be able to control the amount. Thanks to someone's advice online, I purchased a Clicks 7 day pill distributor for only R15. Each jar's content fits pefectly into each pill compartment so now I can collect 7 different pigments in one compact. Love the convenience! The powder is now easily accessible with a flip of a lid wihout any spillage.

The quality of these pigments is simply amazing. You need so little. The powder is very blendable and stretchable without losing its intensity. It also lasts and doesn't crease at all. I would still recommend to use an eye shadow base - it just makes it a lot easier to stick to your lid without too much fallout. I will say that Walnut looks a bit too dark on my fair skin. It is a dark bronzy brown with a bit of black in it. It has gorgeous shimmer. I think this would work amazing for night makeup for me! It will look stunning on medium and dark skins!

Overall the quality is really superb. I will definitely look out for more shades. Even though the amount is small it really lasts and is worth every penny.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply