4.8 9 0.5
liquidsuedecreamlipstick_main.jpg
Lipsticks April 03, 2017 325
Holy grail!!!!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yes to everything in this range...Yes I will purchase again, yes I will recommend to someone else, Yes I want all of them, yes , yes, yes! I have the shades "Sandstorm" and "Soft Spoken" and I am in love with it. It is NOT a conventional liquid lipstick...it is a creme lipstick in liquid form so you will not get a non-transferable, dry matte finish. Yes they dry matte to the eye but they stay creamy and comfortable on the lips all day long. They do not crumble at the inner part of your lip or make that gross white rim there. The colour is not patchy at all and glides on evenly and pigmented with one layer.

It will fade after eating or drinking without a straw but other than that the colour holds up extremely well. It lasts me my full work day if I drink with a straw and eat neatly off of a fork. The product is just so comfortable on the lips and even for some reason makes my lips look fuller. There are many more shades I want to try but some are not yet available in S.A like "Brooklyn Thorne". I am also very tempted to try the hyped up "Stoenfox" Shade which is a Blue-Green, Grey toned colour that is so unique and stunning!

These are on the top of my list for sure. There are even funky colours like turqiose and straight up orange for those who dare to go that bold. Nyx has always been of my favourite brands being cruelty free and all, but their variety is what got me hooked. I love all their lip products except the Lip Lingeries!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply