4.1 16 0.5
download.jpg
Lipsticks April 03, 2017 448
I am not so sure...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Nyx is one of my absolute favorite brands!! And I was very excited to try this range. I chose "Embellishment" which has a subtle purple tone. I am obsessed with purple products. I applied a thin layer as suggested on youtube. I have to say it is very long wearing and dries absolutely matte in seconds which is fantastic but this is a product to use when you need something to stay put and you won't be eating. The moment you start eating or drinking without a straw, it starts to crumble at the inner rim of the lip which just irritates me and makes me lick at it and my lips all day long. It makes that gross white build up line when the product gets wet.

You can always re-apply if you want to but I find this makes it even worse. If you do decide to eat and drink while wearing this, just remove it all and apply a fresh coat as it can get pretty thick. I don't hate this product at all, I do enjoy it occasionally as it does not transfer at all but I can't stand the crumbling. If I have an event where I won't be dining, this is perfect as it stays perfectly in place all day long without any smudging but KEEP YOUR LIPS DRY!!

The colour selection is great for nude lovers and I have many friends who love this product. I am just very picky when it comes to lip rpoducts as they are my favourite products to buy and collect so I do expect a lot from them. I also have 2 colours from the Liquid Suede Range and I absolutely love and prefer that line.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply