Review Detail

4.6 7 0.5
Eyeshadows June 14, 2014 244
Suitable for everyone
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok I'm a confessed beauty junkie! And i had to have this despite the fact that I have lots of make up I'm very partial to make up sets n collections! So what's there not to love about this collection! Firstly it's 18 nude matte shadows (some have a tiny hint of sparkle so maybe that's not true) that is suitable for every skin tone in a range of natural shades ranging from creme,brown,mink,pink in the first tier! The second tier is a bit different! It's like going from office girl to sultry smokey eyed bohemian chic! It's 6 gorgeous deep colours grey, black,plums and blues:imagine that look paired with just abt anything you could wear this winter!two blushes one a softish apricot and the other a deeper wine sort if hue! I've used NYX brand before and can vouch for the longevity and colour true powers of their shadows and blushes and if what i know about this brand is true this is gonna be the most wearable palette I've owned yet! Day to night! Summer to winter in one palette! An excellent reason to buy this one today!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
June 24, 2014
Colors look amazing!!!
C
cpeter01
June 25, 2014
Are u kidding? R200?? I'm also a make up junkie....or getting there. Thats a good deal its a bit hard to find a good matte shadows. Thanks!
N
Nevita
June 26, 2014
Yes at the clicks beauty fair
R
rash
June 26, 2014
I saw this yesterday and was unsure about purchasing it, not I know I want it! Thanks Rashmee.
S
Sametia
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply