Review Detail

4.2 7 0.5
Hair Removal September 16, 2010 319
Viva for Veet Epilator!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Great product ! I am the queen of hair, and have tried many methods even laser , I got the Veet Epilator the week is was released on retail shelves last year . I must say shaving is alot faster, but with the epilator your hair stays away much longer than shaving . Its a bit painfull in the bigining but not half as bad as waxing! The bikini area is tricky but once the 1st time is out the way its smooth sailing . I am always bikini ready thanks Veet !
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 08, 2010
Natasha, they actually released a cordless, rechargable Veet epilator ;) I saw it when I purchased mine but was too cheap to pay R200 extra for it. Its R799.99 I think :) hope this helps. Your profile pic is so cute!
K
kikobunny0102
(Updated: May 03, 2014) May 03, 2014
Hey! Thanks for the helpful review. I have been torn about buying the product. At times is seems like a good investment, but it is a little expensive.

Just a quick couple of questions... How long does it take for you to do one leg? Is is safe to use under the arms? I assume it is as you have mentioned using it on your bikini area. How long does it take for the hair to grow back?

Thank you in advance.

:)
M
MariclairSmit
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply