Review Detail

4.2 7 0.5
Hair Removal September 16, 2010 318
Veet Touchably Smooth Mains Epilator
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Now the big question is: Does it hurt? Well... See that’s a difficult question to answer. For some people such as myself, it doesn’t hurt much – only a tiny pinch. But for some of my friends, it hurts like hell. I think it depends largely on the type of hair you have and also on your pain threshold. However, what I can definitely say is that its pain that you get use to. It’s the same thing as when you first tweeze your eyebrows. In the beginning it hurts like hell and you have tears in your eyes. But you still do it because you don’t want to walk out in public with a monobrow. As time passes, the pain stops bothering you because you get use to it. Same thing with the epilator, you get use to it. You can also use the epilation spray if you’re a beginner, as it is designed to help reduce pain. I have only tried it once so here is how it was for me. I sprayed the spray on a cotton pad and rubbed it on the area I wanted to epilate. The sensation the spray gives is like a cool, menthol sensation. It’s difficult to describe, but it felt funny. To me it acts more like a sensation to distract you from the pinch you get using the epilator. I don’t use it anymore because it’s quite a painless procedure for me.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply