Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams October 14, 2013 159
NIVEA Cellular Anti-Age Facial Day Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To be able to submit.an honest review I decided to use the product for a period of 10 day. I am really dedicated to the cleanse/tone/moisturiser routine which has more than paid off in terms of the condition of my 54 year old skin.
Firstly, I like the packaging of this product. There is something comforting in the familiarity of the blue NIVEA circle, it's a brand that has 'been around' for a very long time and has evolved beautifully in terms of packaging.
The pricing is great....used correctly I reckon this jar will easily last for 3 months. At -+ R179 that's great value. Use it right to the base of your neck and onto your décolleté - at the price, you can afford to.
The cream is light and readily absorbed....it feels lovely on your face. I apply my BB Cream almost directly afterwards and it's blends well over the moisturiser. Love the SPF 15 in both as I live at the beach.
After 10 days, my skin feels great. Ok, I have been cheating and using it at night as well but it really plumps my skin up with moisture.
I will definitely continue to use this cream going forwards and thank Beauty Bulletin for introducing it to me.
I highly recommend member's to give it a try. You will see results.
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply