fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 7 0.5
Body Moisturizers August 02, 2010 571
NIVEA STILL ON TOP!
OVERVIEW & CLAIMS:

NIVEA Body Rich Nourishing body moisturiser nourishes and protects the skin. The particularly rich water-in-oil emulsion has caring ingredients which leave even the driest skin noticeably smoother. The rich formula contains moisturising Almond Oil, Vitamin E and intensive caring lipids.

What does it do?
•Restores and replenishes lost moisture
•Protects the natural structure of the skin and maintains its protective layer
•Reduces roughness
•Promotes a non-stop moisture supply from within the skin

Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.

The Result:
For best results apply daily, for a noticeable long-lasting improvement to your dry skin. Skin compatibility dermatologically proven

Available in 250ml & 400ml

How it works:

As world leading skincare experts, we bring you a revolutionary formula with HYDRA IQ technology to promote a non-stop moisture supply from within the skin. This new formula supports the skin's own water channels to enhance your natural moisturisation.

MY EXPERIENCE:

* I bought it on special at Makro for R29.00 for a 400ml bottle. So yes, the price rocks!
* The smell is divine!
* It makes my extremely dry skin feel amazing and soft!
* It is quite thick & creamy. One has to work it in a bit more vigorously than normal creams, but did not take as long to dry as I thought it would.
* Lasting effect for sure! My skin still felt awesomely soft the next day, where I would start experiencing the returning alligator effect with other lotions and creams.
* It is safe for sensitive skin! I put some on my dry face to see how my skin would react and did not experience any irritation. So yes it works well even on your face if you are in dire need of moisturiser, but have nothing around.
* BOTTOM LINE: Nivea still rocks and always will!
* LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and can definitely recommend it to all!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply