Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 08, 2014 494
NIVEA Pure Fresh Shower Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love that fresh ocean smell, and thanks to this aquatic-scented shower gel, I don’t need to make a trip to the beach to enjoy it. With its invigorating fragrance and fresh feel on your skin, the NIVEA Pure Fresh Shower Gel makes for the perfect escape after a long and hard day’s work.

The best quality about this shower gel is that you don’t need to use a lot of it at one time. The formula, to my pleasant surprise, lathered really quickly and foamed up quite a bit. It felt as if I was in a bubble bath in the shower! It made the whole experience refreshing and so much fun.

Most of all I like that this shower gel didn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry, like most other body washes. My skin felt extra smooth and smelled yummy.

I would recommend this product to anyone that’s looking for a crisp and clean fragranced body wash. It’s also a good product for those of us who suffer from dry skin. And, for only R28.99 for a 250ml bottle, I think this shower gel is more than worth it. My experience with the product says it all.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply