4.4 204 0.5
Nivea-Perfect-&-Radiant-Even-Tone-Day-Cream-SPF15-BB-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams February 10, 2020 3104
The wonderful Nivea Perfect and Radiant day cream SPF15
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The most amazing thing about this day cream is that it evens out your skin tone making it look healthy and bright! It gives skin that radiant glow. This is what this product does more than anything else. My skin looks and feels healthy. I am happy with the results. I still have some dark spots but they appear lighter and don’t show in pictures?. This product is a definite must have and I am definitely going to repurchase it. It’s so good to my skin and it doesn’t feel as if it has harsh chemicals. The ingredients used are gentle on my skin and my skin reacted so well to it. It is so moisturizing and makes my skin soft. It is lightly fragrances and smells really good. The SPF15 in the day cream does not make my skin oily and it is a bonus because it protects my skin from the harmful effects of the sun?. I definitely recommend it to people who have pigmentation issues, dark spot issues, blemish issues and also people who recently got sunburn on their faces because this product restores your natural skin tone. You can even use it to maintain your current skin tone and watch your sun glow even more.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply