4.4 204 0.5
Nivea-Perfect-&-Radiant-Even-Tone-Day-Cream-SPF15-BB-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams February 10, 2020 3130
Nivea Perfect & Radiant Even tone Day cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was privileged enough to trial the Nivea Perfect and Radiant Even Tone day cream for 2 weeks and I have a lot more good than bad to say about the product.

I think the packaging is cute and true to the Nivea brand. Nivea never lets down when it comes to packaging their products. it stands out, but it is however quite simple!
I liked the smell of the product, again, it had the underlying Nivea scent which I love as a Nivea body product user. The consistency made it easy to just blend the product into my skin without hassle.

The one biggest issue I struggle with is finding products that deliver every promise and keep my skin less oily. Because I have extremely oily skin, I found the product to be a bit of a let down in that regard. However, I believe I'm one of the few who would experience this, therefore do not take this as me discouraging any of you from trying it out. I felt that my pores were a bit clogged too.

It worked wonders for my complexion and the general appearance of my skin. within one week of use, I was getting comments on the glow and radiance of my skin. it improved my uneven skin tone by far within the second week. so much so that I was willing to continue using it.

I'm not so sure about the appearance of dark marks because I'm very critical of myself, but I can say I noticed a dramatic difference in the marks of my girl tribe. I was overall impressed with the product and it delivered. I can stay in the sun without worrying about the formation of new dark marks.

I 100% recommend everyone to try it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
LN
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply