Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 25, 2015 1040
Perfect & Radiant
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have quite oily skin and for a long time it was very difficult for me to find a day cream that:
a. Moisturisers my skin
b. Without making it oily by mid-day
c. Had a SPF factor
I recently finished the Nivea Daily Essential Day Cream for Oily Skin and was quite impressed with that one, However it did leave my face greasy, so I thought I'd give this Perfect & Radiant Light Moisturiser a go for summer.
The formula claims to restore your even skin tone and mattifies the skin. Its has Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that protects your body's tissue from damage and free radicals & Eventone Pure Active, which (after googling) is an ingredient that works with your skin tone to even out your complexion.
This light moisturiser smells amazing, (actually I noticed that all Nivea products smell fragrant), which matters to me because I wouldn't want to put something that I smells odd or weird on my face, its like perfuming your face! Its only been day 2, but I'm very impressed with how this moisturiser is so light-weight on my skin, has a built in SPF factor of 15 and that at 2pm in the afternoon my face is greasy/oil/shine free!
So this will be my summer day moistuirser go-to!
Happy Days :-)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PC
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply