Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 18 0.5
Body oils September 16, 2010 1121
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this over the weekend when looking for a new body wash in a panic ( ran out that morning and used my husbands - smelt like guy for most of the day ).
I was drwan to it because of the oil. I liked that I could use a oil body wash in the shower and got quite excited.
I used it that afternoon before going out and loved the oil on my skin. It didnt foam up like it promised to and even though my skin felft great afterwards I still felt like I need to properly was myself.
I now use a normal body wash to scrub myself and then to a quick lather with the shower oil, paying special attention to my elbows, knees and arms ( it is getting into winter after all ).
I like the idea of a shower oil but it doesnt quite live up to expectations. I paid R38 for it, whch is cheap considering what bath oils cost, but feel that it doesnt do the job.
I feel moisturised afterwards but not clean so I use it in conjuction with a shower gel which defeats the purpose of the product.
I like that there is no oild residue afterwards but it seems like the oil remain in the shower rather than on the body....my shower gets slippery as well now.
I wont buy this again but will continue to use it until its finished as it is not awful enough to waste.
I'd rather go with a normal shower gel and then go back to a nice pampering oil or cream to put on after the shower. I suppose this is what happens when I get lazy and try to skip a step.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply