Review Detail

3.9 18 0.5
Body oils September 16, 2010 1117
Nivea Pampering Shower Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not sure if I am the only one who simply loves this to death, and doesn't even wait for one bottle to finish before I buy another bottle. So let us start off with "I love the smell of Nivea products", they make you feel calm, relaxed and feel perfectly natural, this pampering oil isn't any different. When I first purchased a bottle of this which was probably a year and a half ago, I mistakened it for a body wash, soon after I begun experimenting, I started to fall in love with this pampering oil. This glossy honey coloured oil has a medium texture (not too thick, nor is it too runny) perfect to moisturise and leave skin feeling amazing. I really love the smell again! It is natural, makes you feel calm and relaxed. I apply the oil after I use a body wash and once you apply this oil to skin it slightly lathers (not enough to actually bath with) I leave it for a few seconds and then rinse off... My skin feels soft and smooth, I just wish the fragrance could linger on skin for longer.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply