Review Detail

3.9 18 0.5
Body oils September 16, 2010 1121
It works for me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's sells for R46 from clicks making it more pricey than other in-shower cleansers! Gauging from the fact that there was just one left on the shelf I'd say it's fairly popular! The smell is warm n comforting nothing I'm familiar to relate it with! It's a deep amber to honey coloured oil that is thinnish: by this i mean you can really pour out too much! It ran right through my shzen skin stimulator: i had expected a thick consistency! It doesn't foam up as expected and i think the foam generated on my bath skin stimulator may well have been foam from the Nivea coconut cream shower cleanser I'd just finished using do being from the same Nivea family i couldn't tell if indeed this foams well! My skin I'd uncomfortably dry this winter! My cleansers moisturizers and even hair care products have changed to be thicker more moisturizing and I've used a lot of body n facial oils! All in all my skin in enveloped in a soft delicate scent and feels soft n nourished somewhat and not stripped! I'd buy this again!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply