Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring September 08, 2010 393
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started using Nivea My Silhouette! Slimming and Reshaping Gel Cream about a month ago when a friend recommended it for me.I have been going through a weightloss regime so I needed a product which can help smooth and tone the skin during this process, especially for my thighs, bum and waist
I like how the gel cream smells. It is very relaxing because one of the main ingredients is white tea, which is supposed to break down fatty cells. The other main ingredient, I’ve read from the packaging, is anis (yes, the one used for cooking), which is expected to stimulate the skin’s metabolism to firm it up.

The gel cream feels very cold when applied on skin but it eventually warms up after a few minutes. I apply it on both my inner arms, the whole of my thighs, and around my waist, every day before bedtime.
But I noticed that the skin on the areas I applied the gel cream to appeared tighter and more toned. The orange peel texture of the skin on my thighs are actually starting to fade and is beginning to look like that of the rest of my legs. I would probably continue using this to firm up my skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply