4.6 16 0.5
image.jpg
Body Moisturizers September 24, 2013 647
Amazing stuff!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am obsessive about keeping my skin soft and moisturised, and this product seemed like a fantastic idea. I have so many different types of lotions and butters and creams and gave both the one for Dry skin and Normal skin a bash.

The Dry skin formula has that typical Nivea lotion smell, and was very rich when I applied it, but by the time I'd toweled off, it didn't seem as rich as my many butters and creams I usually apply after showering. Conclusion - great product, but for when we're in the middle of winter it may not be enough, perhaps to be used when I really don't feel like rubbing cream in, or before another cream just for an extra moisture boost. It would still be good for those rushed moments when I don't have time to moisturise, or when I'm too tired to do a full routine.

The Normal skin formula has a fresh lovely smell. It washes off and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, but not greasy at all, which would be great for Durban summers, when the last thing you want is to feel layered in cream, with the humidity. I think this will most definitely be a summer staple for me!

I have just ordered a honey formula one from the UK, and am really looking forward to giving that one a bash as it is somewhere inbetween these two formulas, and will have the most amazing smell!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply