4.6 16 0.5
image.jpg
Body Moisturizers September 24, 2013 648
Nivea in shower body moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must be honest and say this is one of the first Nivea products I didn't like :( I found the whole idea very appealing as its a huge time-saver to shower, rinse, dry and go! No lengthy moisturiser application required after your shower. This product didn't work for me though, even though I tried the one for dry skin. I loved the smell and the upside down bottle is a great idea ( you stand it up lid first so the product is right there when you squeeze it out). I applied after cleansing as instructed on the packaging, then rinsed off and towel dried. My skin felt initially quite smooth but didn't stay hydrated and towards the end of the day I definitely needed to moisturise my legs again. Also, the bottle cracked on the side, so the quality of the packaging isn't really up to scratch. The other problem is that when you rinse it off it tends to make the shower slippery, which isn't great especially if you have a tendency to be a klutz like me! On the whole, I didn't like this product and wont repurchase, although the idea behind it is fantastic.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply