fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 16 0.5
image.jpg
Body Moisturizers September 24, 2013 648
NIVEA IN-SHOWER BODY-MOISTURSIER
I was so excited when I received a sample of this product in the latest Women's Health magazine. Eager to try it immediately on my extremely dry legs, I set of on my quest. (I just love Nivea so much and knew this product would rock!)

MY IMPRESSIONS:
1) As usual it smells divine! The smell lingered on my legs for more than an hour after shower.
2) The moisturiser is rich and creamy which promised ample nourishment for my alligator legs.
3) It went on smoothly after I have rinsed my shower gel off. My skin felt silky while still in the shower.
4) To help me do a proper review, I applied it only on my right leg. That would help me ascertain the next morning what the lasting effect is if any. To my utmost disappointment there was absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the left and right leg. My skin did not felt so dry anymore, but most of the silky moisturising in-shower effect has disappeared. In all fairness to Nivea, it was only one application and it may be a different story when it is used on a long-term basis.

FINAL VERDICT: Price is good enough to give it a try just because it is Nivea. However, be prepared to stick with it in order to see real results. The jury is still out on whether it will have a lasting effect though. Only time will tell! ;-).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply