fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 16 0.5
image.jpg
Body Moisturizers September 24, 2013 647
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser
Even though this product isn't suitable for my skin at the moment, I still think it's an awesome product and really worth trying! My skin is extremely dry and my eczema has flared up due to seasonal allergies, so the product isn't moisturising enough for me right now. I will purchase it again when the hot days of summer arrive, as I feel this product is perfect for those days when you can't stand the feel of heavy creams on your skin. One of my best friends hates applying any type of cream to her body, but her skin can also be a bit dry, so she needs the extra moisture. She LOVES this product and thinks it's the best invention ever. She says her skin feels soft, smooth and moisturised after her shower. I didn't want the bottle I bought to go to waste, so I gave it to my gran. She is not young anymore and sometimes feels too tired after a shower to apply body lotion. This product works like a charm for her as well! Like I said, even though it's not working for me right now I will still give it 5 stars as I think it's a great summer product, it's great quality and the price is brilliant. I recommend you give it a try.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply