Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 08, 2014 282
NIVEA Daily Essentials Skin Refining Scrub for Normal & Combination Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product was meant as a gently daily scrub to remove impurities while making you skin feel refreshed.... Well I used it for about a week and slogged it through to use it for a month. It has a convenient packaging where you can squeeze out the perfect amount.

The Pro's
Smells amazing and it does not dry out the skin so no tightness or dry feeling after you use this product
It a gelly substance which goes on smoothly except for the scrubbing beads but the gel by itself just leaves the skin super soft and supple which I LOVE!!

The Con
the scrubbing BEADS for me is way too big, if the beads were smaller i could use it daily but i have to use this product every other day or so since the beads are quiet big and will leave the skin feeling sensitive no matter how soft you massage, which was my only pet peeve.

overall I did enjoy the product except for the beads, I personally would not use it again since there are other scrubs far better and will give me the same results with a cheaper price tag. I am a Nivea fan but with this scrub i found i did not like it at all only because of those massive beads.

I say it goes on preference, if you like the more smaller tinier beads or if you like the more granular one which this product has.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply