Review Detail

4.6 10 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 05, 2014 627
Rub-a-dub-dub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have typical combination skin, with the oily T-patch. I have had acne in my late teen years and I have been on Roaccutane. I am well aware of the skin care routines, as i studied it in Make-up artistry school, and, have been trained by my Dermatologist "how to care for your skin".

My skin takes a lashing from products, as it is what sells my service as an artist, therefore it was imperative for me to find a face wash that will gently cleanse and calm my T-zone, yet effectively clean the grime off after a days work.

I have product hoped for many months till I started using Nivea Facial Wash Gel, in 2016 March. I was skeptical as usual as most face washes seem to solve the problem and after 6 months of use I'm back at square one, with an oily T-zone, blotchy skin and using tons of make up to hide it.

I have used this product for almost a year and I can confidently say I have found my facial wash, to stick by. I use the face wash twice a day, it gently cleanses my face and doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry after a wash. It doesn't make my skin more oily after he second wash as most products have done in the past.

The only down sight I do find in stores, is there stocking of the product. At times you will go to a store and they will only have the face wash and not the toner or moisturizer, where as other stores it's the other way around. I have had to go to 2 different stores to get the entire facial range when i need to purchase, which is time consuming, if I'm in a rush or don't have the energy to be store hopping.

The Nivea Facial range is something I enjoy using, but before you do give it a shot, know your skin type, and, what you want to achieve for your skin when using the product.

xoxoxo

Miss Wiss...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply