4.7 1 0.5
Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums March 31, 2014 229
Nivea Anti Age Skin Rejuvenation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'll start with the packaging as it's really quite impressive. An attractive slimline box in blue, white and silver. Inside, a firm white tube with a classy silver lid, containing a generous amount of product (40ml). To my surprise, the tube is rigid, as I was expecting a soft "pressable" tube. A gentle pump-action is all that's required, delivering a perfect amount of product so there is no wasting!
The serum is very light, dissolving into my skin almost immediately. The product is not oily, leaves no residue and is quickly absorbed. It has an incredibly soft fragrance, which is gentle and pleasing to the senses (unlike the serums I've used in the past, which have rather harsh fragrances).
As I tend to have a very dry skin, I found the serum immediately soothing. The results have been really quite impressive. Over time, my skin has improved in texture and luminosity. Someone told me at work the other day that I looked “fresh”. (LOL, whatever that means!) But, I think it’s my skin that’s just brighter and lost some of its usual dullness.
I would recommend this product to others without hesitation. My skin feels revived and I’ve even started to use it on my neck and décolletage area to refine the lines that have formed with ageing. My crow’s feet appear softer too, but I think it could be because of the overall elasticity that the product has brought back to my skin. I am looking forward to using more of Nivea’s Cellular Anti-age products. Since my skin’s texture has changed and there is a noticeable radiance, I look forward to seeing the dramatic changes that will no doubt follow with continued use of this gorgeous product. Since I've also joined the 40-something club, I find that my skin needs a bit of extra TLC and this product doesn't disappoint.
Thank you, BB for sending this awesome product my way. I will continue to purchase it and enjoy the many benefits it affords me. Well done on an excellent product, Nivea! Blessings, Wendy :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply