Review Detail

4.8 8 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams October 08, 2014 813
OLAY REGENERIST MICROSCULPTING SUPER ANTI-AGING CREAM
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product should best be used with the Olay Regenerist Skin perfecting Cleanser (see my review on this product).

PRODUCT CLAIMS:
* Formulated with advanced ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin's surface to help re-energize skin's appearance
* Visible wrinkle results start day 1
* Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles in just 4 weeks
* Increases brightness while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

MY THOUGHTS:
1) I LOVE the dark red glass jar with the silver top...very classy!
2) The smell is faint, but feminine.
3) The consistency is thick, but still easy to apply and absorbs easily into the skin.
4) It is rich, but not so rich that it gives me break-outs.
5) I love the way my skin feels after application...supple and sooo soft.
6) I have notice an improvement to my overall skin tone and appearance and my skin appear plumper especially around the eyes (see pics).
7) I did not see an improvement after just 1 day of use as product claims & one has to use it consistently for a while to see any improvement.
8) I was however pleasantly surprised by the results as I can definitely see a difference.
9) A bit pricey for my liking, so will decide whether to continue after my jar is empty.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
A product that compares well with the competition out there. Ladies over 30 should definitely give this product a try, but use it with the Cleanser which is the real winner in this range! Thank you BB!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply